If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to this page.
Week 1 (Week of 4 Feb)
- First Class Meeting: Our first class meeting will be a lab section this Wednesday (6 Feb), in 34-501 starting at 9:30am.
- Information, Policies, and Collaboration: You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the course information and policies available from the links above, particularly those related to grading and collaboration. If you have any questions about any of the course policies, please post a question on Piazza!
- Prerequisites: 6.01 has 6.0001 or 6.145
as a prerequisite. The intention behind this prerequisite is to ensure
that all students have some amount of experience with programming (and,
particularly, with Python), so that you can get as much as possible out of the
later parts of the course.
- If you do not satisfy the prerequisite, but you have other prior programming
experience (even if not in Python), please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org a description of your background.
- If you do not have prior programming experience, you may wish to switch to 6.0001 and take 6.01 in a future semester.
- If you do not satisfy the prerequisite, but you have other prior programming experience (even if not in Python), please e-mail
- Homework Assignments will be delivered through the web site. This week's homework exercises will release on Wednesday at 1pm. They will be available from a link below at that time, and they will come due on Sunday, 10 February, at 11pm. For the rest of the semester, homework exercises will be released on Monday mornings at 11am each week, and will come due on Sunday evenings at 11pm.