Introduction to EECS via Robotics
If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to this page.
- Holiday: This coming Monday (18 Feb) is an Institute Holiday, which will affect 6.01's schedule as follows:
- We will not have our regular office hours on Sunday (17 Feb). Instead, we will have office hours 2-6pm on Monday (18 Feb).
- Week 2's homeworks will also come due on Monday (18 Feb) at 11pm, rather than on Sunday.
- Tuesday runs on a Monday schedule, so we will have Lecture and software lab on Tuesday.
- Tuesday night office hours on 19 Feb will run as normal (7-9pm).
- Piazza: We will be using Piazza for all course-related discussion this semester, and it is also a convenient way to ask for help from the course staff and your peers. You are not required to sign up on Piazza, but you may find it a convenient way to ask for help.
Older announcements are available here.
|Week||Lecture||Software Lab||Design Lab||Readings/Exercises|
02/04 - 02/08
|No Lecture||No Software Lab||Meet the Robots||Infrastructure/LTI|
02/11 - 02/15
|Modeling Wall Finder||Modeling Wall Finder||LTI|
02/18 - 02/22
|LTI||Wall Follower||Wall Follower||LTI|
02/25 - 03/01
03/04 - 03/08
03/11 - 03/15
|No Lecture||Midterm 1|
12 March 2018
03/18 - 03/22
|Circuits||Angular Position Controller||Light Tracker 1||Circuits|
04/01 - 04/05
|Circuits||Light Tracker||Pet Robot||Circuits|
04/08 - 04/12
11 April 2018
04/15 - 04/19
|No Lecture||No Software Lab||DDist||Probability|
04/22 - 04/26
04/29 - 05/03
05/06 - 05/10
|Search||Robot Race||Robot Race||Search|
05/13 - 05/17
|Wrap-Up||Continue DL13||No Design Lab||Search (optional)|
|FINAL EXAM: Time/Location TBD|